At SAGE our purpose is to assist you in gaining Momentum for your life. Simply put, we listen to you and match your unique needs with the most appropriately qualified professionals in a timely manner.
SAGE provides the tools and support you need to move on with your life.
SAGE’s Core Service Areas Include:
- Counseling for children, youth, adults, couples and families
- Psychological counseling, specialized mental health/psycho-educational assessments and diagnostic services for children, youth and adults
- Family mediation services to resolve cases of divorce and separation or vary existing family court orders
- Conflict resolution services
- A broad range of clinical counseling and related support services for organizations and employee assistance program (EAP) providers
- Student Counselling Services for private colleges and universities
- Consulting and critical incident response following traumatic events
- Delivery of group programs and workshops in areas of personal self-help, emotional wellness, alternative health and mental fitness
SAGE’s Referral and Service Access:
Contact us at our toll-free number 1-800-390-3258 where intake Social Workers will conduct a free and confidential needs assessment and ensure access to the most appropriate SAGE Service Partner in your area. SAGE assists clients to determine how fees may be reimbursable by their health insurance plans, employee assistance programs or other third party referral agents.